Thursday, November 28, 2013

My life right now (in gifs)

Haven’t posted in a while and this one is going to be kind of short – I've been really busy trying to find a graphic designer, shooting and editing, and working on some bigger blog posts for you guys. So if you’re looking for something entertaining and clever, better scroll down and look at some photos instead.

Check back next week for some better content! In the meantime here is my life right now in a nutshell….in gifs:


Every time I sit down to write a blog post lately it's like:


I've also been busy scouring Craigslist for a graphic designer (because that's what you do when you live the starving artist lifestyle)

I was hoping it would be like:

But it's actually more like:


My conclusion:


I've been editing a lot of photoshoots which means I've been sitting alone in a dark room in front of a screen for hours and hours. Usually I forget to eat, drink, and perform other functions necessary for life.

When I'm done it's just like:



And then when someone asks if I wanna hang out I'm like:




And last but not least, to all the people who don't pay me but constantly nag me about when their photos will be finished....




And that's pretty much all the relevant stuff happening in my life. And now, photos from a shoot I did for Hotsy Totsy Vintage starring the lovely Ashley Lian. She's a hair stylist for Seven salon and a beautiful model! I'll update with a link to the Hotsy Totsy article when it goes up.








 Thanks for reading! Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Cindy

Model: Ashley Lian
Hair: Ashley Lian
Makeup: Taylor Stender